300g(1.3 cup) Heavy whipping cream
45g (⅓ cup) Powdered sugar
75g(⅓ cup) Milk
3 egg yolks
20g(1 tbsp) Granule sugar
15g( ¾ oz) Gelatin, Soaked in 1 tbsp water
150g(5 oz) dark chocolate, melted
180g(6 oz) Oreo cookies
60g(¼ cup) butter, melted
1. Beat heavy whipping cream and powdered sugar till soft peak formed. Set it aside.
2. In a plastic bag, crash Oreo cookies into fine crumbs. Combine cookie crumbs and melted butter in a bowl. Set aside.
3. Make the mousse: Heat the milk, sugar, egg yolk, soaked gelatin, chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water (do not let the bowl touch the water), stirring, until melted. Remove the bowl from the pan; stir until cool to 45°C (113°F) .
4. Fold whipped cream in mousse mixture and mix well.
5. Pour mixture into cup shaped mold about ⅔ full. Fill the rest with Oreo cookie crumb.
6. Freeze for 2 hours.
7. Take mousse out, decorate, and serve.