Nail Polish Alternatives
Want to do your nails but don’t have nail polish on hand? Lipstick and eyeshadow could double as pigment for your nails in moments of desperation.
Yes, it works. And yes, emphasis on the “in moments of desperation.” It may indeed take less time to walk down to the store and pick up new polish but c’mon live a little doesn’t this sound fun.
1) Use a brush to apply your favorite shade of lipstick onto your nails.
2) Apply top coat, let dry, voilà!
1) Pick your favorite color(s)
2) Mix into top coat
Use temporary hair spray as nail polish is arguably one of the easiest ways to do your nails (this one was our favorite). May seem a bit silly but don’t knock it till you try it! It’s super effective AND efficient. Lazy girl’s new best friend, heyyyy.
1) Spray nails with desired color of temporary hair color—we choose red because bold; let it dry
2) Apply top coat, let it dry
3) Wash hands in soap water
We have more hacks in the full video below, make sure you check it out!
For perfect nails, gently dab oil around your nails, make sure you don’t get any oil on your nails or else polish won’t stick, then apply polish!
Follow us for more updates: Beauty Within